Chadelanc antioxidant serum : Good skin day, no makeup no problem!


My friends often asked about the foundation I've been using, but they surprised with my answer, which is -  " I'm not using any."

I feel so proud that I'm doing good in taking care of my skin as I always believe that the key to beautiful face is always healthy skin!

I used to explore and try a lot of different skin cares, and I found some of the brands that I really like. I'm glad that I understand my skin better throughout this journey. So happened to connect to this skin lab from US. I've tried out their products for six months, I found myself love it to the max and then I collaborate with them and created my own brand - Chadelanc.

I'm so happy that I can finally create good skincare products and share with y'all!

Chadelanc combines plant based natural ingredients with the latest skin care breakthrough technology to create a unique skin care formulation lines pushed new boundaries in skin rejuvenation and achieved a new level of efficacy.






Here comes our star product : 
chadelanc antioxidant serum  紅色魔法

ingredients:  vitamin B12, vitamin B3, coenzyme, Q10, vitamin A, vitamin E, oligopeptide-68

what it does:
- Provides essential vitamins, amino acids and nutrients to the skin.
- Soothes and calms irritated and sensitive skin.
- Effectively bind moisture into skin while also scientifically proven to simultaneously catalysing cell metabolism.
- Strengthening skin protection and thus delaying aging process.
- Proven to increase blood circulation which minimises the appearance of tiredness and improve skin radiance.
- Back to baby smooth skin






Real results from the customers:













Here comes to our second product:
chadelanc hydrating toner   補水神器

ingredients: Oceagen Collagen, Chamomile Recutita Extract, Hydrolyzed Royal Jelly Protein, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Multi-floral Water

what it does:
- Contains a powerful blend of proteins and other potent ingredients to hydrate the skin and restore resiliency.
- Chamomile Recutita Extract soothes and calms the sensitive and inflamed skin.
- Alcohol-free formulation, gently remove residue.
- Restore natural pH level of skin.
- Maintain skin moisture level










"Aging is a fact of life, How you look is not."

wechat : im-chacha  ( 招代理 )

2 comments

creative peptides said...

We are dedicated to offering custom peptide synthesis, process development, GMP manufacturing as well as catalog products for customers in industry and research area. Dipeptide-4

Dominick said...

If you can regularly take liposomal antioxidants or vitamins then your skin glowing will increase day by day. But not from everywhere you can get this product with real elements. But now you can visit the Canadian vitamin shop from here you can easily get liposomal version antioxidants and vitamins.